What We Do
Activate Healthcare provides holistic and proactive primary care services to members of the organizations we serve.
The Team that Serves You
- Our typical medical team consists of a primary care physician, advanced practice provider and two medical assistants.
- Each team serves 1,500 - 3,000 members.
- Smaller organizations can support a clinic by combining membership with other organizations.
- Larger organizations are served by multiple teams to ensure access to care and support.
- We locate the clinic at or near your organization’s location.
Economics that Work Well for Organizations
- Each organization typically pays a fixed amount per month for each working person and family member who has access to the clinic.
- Organization members and their families usually have unlimited access to the medical team at no cost to the member.
- Activate Healthcare clinics are staffed to provide excellent access and holistic care. Providers can spend as much time as needed with each patient, because they are not beholden to insurance reimbursements.
- We proactively connect with patients, achieving over 90% working member participation.
- The clinic usually represents 5 to 7 percent of total healthcare costs, but the organization reduces total healthcare costs by 10 to 25 percent.
- For every $1 organizations invest in Activate Healthcare services, they get back $1.50 in the same year, reducing total costs by 10 - 25%.
- Our providers have the opportunity to practice medicine in a more personal way. They enjoy the tools, time and support that allow them to truly connect with patients.
- Activate Healthcare works collaboratively with consultants, brokers, TPAs and others to ensure the best results for the organizations we serve.
- Activating patients is at the center of everything we do. Activate Healthcare provides a highly engaging mobile app and ongoing online support, plus predictive modeling and population health tools that leverage claims and electronic medical record information.